Welcome to the Cardz TV 3-D Designers Blog Hop.
The Design Team have knocked their projects out of the park. Be sure you check everyone's project and leave each one some love.
If you are following the lineup, you should have come by the way of Krystal's Blog.
Now on to my project......
I created a magic slider card. I followered this tutorial.
I used Cardz TV Easter Punnies Stamp set.
This set paired well with Lawn Fawn's Snow Day stamp set.
I colored the cute bunny with Copic Warm Gray Markers. And stamped the trees and hearts in My Favorite Things Hybrid inks so that they were compatable with the Copic Markers.
Your next stop is Deanna
Here is the lineup.......
1. Mary ~ http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Krystal ~ http://krystalklearcreations.blogspot.com/
3. Tonya ~ http://paperofmanycolors.blogspot.com/
4. Deanna ~ http://deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
5. Laura ~ http://www.queenscardcastle.blogspot.com/
6. Rhonda Z. ~ http://www.bumblcreate.blogspot.com/
7. Linda ~ http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com/
8. Brandy ~ http://www.mypaperdollworld.blogspot.com
9. Sarah ~ http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
10. Rachelle ~ http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/